|Rory trying to open her locker during her first day at Chilton. Image Source: Fanpop.com|
I also am amazed by how little Liza Weil, the actress who played Paris Geller, has aged! She seems to have a knack for playing uptight characters and currently is in the show "How to Get Away with Murder." Other than updated makeup, hair, and clothes, she looks practically the same! Her features are a little more chiseled (she is looking quite thin...), but without the makeup and mature outfits, I'm sure she'd still look like a teenager.
Anyhow, on to the books... As mentioned, Rory isn't actually shown reading any books during the episode, although she does carry around a lot of textbooks and many books do get mentioned. Those that are mentioned are:
Want to buy copies for your own Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge? Just follow these links:
- The complete set of Harry Potter novels
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
Please note: These are Amazon Affiliate links. Purchasing through them may result in my earning a small commission.